Rijus Home Design Ltd.
310 Queen Street
Attn: Jason Schilstra
“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
- Proverbs 16:3
Side-split or back-split House Plans -- are house plans similar to that of a raised bungalow, but feature additional levels joined by short flights of stairs. Imagine one side of the house as a one storey house plan, attached to a raised bungalow on the other side. Typically, these multi-level house plans feature a main floor level like a bungalow that features living, kitchen, and eating areas with bedrooms on the next level. Below the bedrooms is a basement level that is partially submerged and allows for daylight windows with stairs going down below the main living areas to the standard full basement.
Side-split & back-split house plans are the least popular house plan these days due to the amount stairs.
Included in our custom home design service is as follows: (We provide this service for all Ontario Residents)
- Fixed fee based on overall heated square footage above grade of your home (including bonus rooms and lofts), depending on the complexity, shape, style and size of home. (Attached garages & basements are free and included with price) The fee for all our house plans includes the design & layout of the house, as well as the final completed working construction drawings.
- Unlimited changes & revisions to the house design – No extra charges.
- Up to 2 in-office meetings, including the initial consultation. We sit down together and discuss the design and make necessary revisions on CAD right before your eyes. Many designers do not offer this service nor do they have an office to provide these type of meetings. It is very beneficial in the design stage to work with the designer "live" on your design together. Any additional meetings are at extra cost.
- All our house plans are completed in compliance with the latest Ontario Building code, stamped and signed for building permit with our BCIN. Good for building permit use anywhere in Ontario.
- Custom design any home you want from scratch, house magazines & books, pictures, sketches and the internet.
- Provide optional house design concepts, layouts and ideas to help you with your design.
- All designs are emailed which makes for quick turnaround on revisions and finals. You can zoom in, save, print, forward them as you wish.
- 5 paper copies (and digital PDF copy) of final detailed working CAD designs, cross sections and important details. (See "What's In Our House Plans")
- Simple 3D Views of house plan in birds-eye view during design process