Rijus Home Design Ltd.
310 Queen Street,
Attn: Jason Schilstra
“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
- Proverbs 16:3
Side-split or back-split House Plans -- are house plans similar to that of a raised bungalow, but feature additional levels joined by short flights of stairs. Imagine one side of the house as a one storey house plan, attached to a raised bungalow on the other side. Typically, these multi-level house plans feature a main floor level like a bungalow that features living, kitchen, and eating areas with bedrooms on the next level. Below the bedrooms is a basement level that is partially submerged and allows for daylight windows with stairs going down below the main living areas to the standard full basement.
Side-split & back-split house plans are the least popular house plan these days due to the amount stairs.
Included in our custom home design service is as follows: (We provide this service for all Ontario Residents)
- Fixed fee based on overall heated square footage above grade of your home (including bonus rooms and lofts), depending on the complexity, shape, style and size of home.(Attached garages & basements are free and included with price) The fixed fee for all our house plans includes the design & layout of the house, as well as the final completed working construction drawings.
- Unlimited changes & revisions to the house design – No extra charges. It's cheaper to make changes on computer than later on-site.
- In-office meetings, including the initial consultation. We sit down together and discuss the design and make necessary revisions on CAD right before your eyes. Many designers do not offer this service nor do they have an office to provide these type of meetings. It is very beneficial in the design stage to work with the designer "live" on your design together. Any additional meetings are an additional charge.
- All our home plans are completed in compliance with the latest Ontario Building code, stamped and signed for building permit with our BCIN. Good for building permit use anywhere in Ontario.
- Custom design any home you want from scratch, house magazines & books, pictures, sketches and the internet.
- Provide additional optional design concepts, layouts and ideas to help you with your design.
- Email designs for faster approvals by clients and faster turn around time during revision stage.
- View "House Design Process" You can zoom in, save, print, forward them to friends & family as often as you wish.
- 5 paper copies ( and digital PDF copy ) of final detailed working CAD designs, cross sections and required important details. (See "What's In Our House Plans")
- Simple 3D Views of house and birds-eye view of floor plan during design process
*Many of our clients are out of driving range to meet at our office, so the entire design process takes place from the comforts of their home via email. No need to drive to us*